Hey Creationvillagers! Today, we will be making egg scuba divers! These are fun little critters that YOU can make yourself. Well, lets jump right in!
What do you need?
- Plastic Eggs
- Bottle Caps
- Glue (Hot glue is probably best)
How to make:
- Take the bottle cap and draw a face with some eyes & a mouth.
- Take the straw and cut it into a small piece. Make sure its not to small and at least under the extender spring.
- Glue on the straw to the bottle cap. It should be on the side of the bottle cap.
- Glue your little scuba gear (the bottle cap) onto the centre of the plastic egg.
- Using the felt, cut two little webbed feet. Its like duck feet!
- Glue the feet under the egg.
- By now, it should kind of look like this Picture from: jeetbo.com
– Marker and Crayon