You guys know we are grade sixers but that doesn’t mean you will not be able to trust us! We will tell you one more time, what the winner will get. He/she will be able to email us a art post! We will post it! They will also have a special spot in our wall of artists! If we HAVE to tell you where to email it, this where you will be able to!
Remember this, Our team will not be able to wait any longer to see your art entries!
Marker, Crayon and Pencil! ( If you don’t know pencil she is our new member! )
Hey creationvillagers! We have a new member who has joined our team! Her name is Pencil! She loves arts and crafts just like us! So from now on, she will help us with crafting ideas for all of you!
Marker, Crayon and Pencil.
Hey Creationvillagers! Today we will be making clay buddies! This fantastic buddies are fun and easy to make! Lets get started!
What you need:
- Clay (any colour you want your buddy to have)
- Googly Eyes
- Stick on jewels (optional)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Feathers (optional)
- Marker (optional)
The optional items are for decorating! See more down below!
How to make:
- Take a lump of clay. Flatten the clay and make it into a circle. This is the body of your clay buddy!
- Take two small lumps of clay and make them into legs. Stick both of them onto the bottom of the body!
- OPTIONAL STEP: Take the feathers and put them on top of your clay buddies body.
- Take the pipe cleaner and cut them into two pieces. Stick one pipe cleaner on 1 side of the body. Stick the other piece on the other side.
- Take your googly eyes and stick them to the body. These are the eyes! You can put 1 or 2 eyes on your clay buddy.
- Using the marker, draw a mouth on your clay buddies face! You can even use the markers to decorate all around your clay buddy’s face!
- OPTIONAL STEP: Use the stick on jewels and stick them around the body!
Now it should look kind of like this:
– Marker and Crayon
Thank you everyone for following our blog! We thought that we would only get a few followers but this was unexpected! Our next goal for followers is 60! We already have 30 followers. Remember to keep following our blog! We are very thankful for all these followers!
Marker and Crayon
Welcome back Creationvillagers!
Sorry we didn’t put any new posts in a really long time. Its just because of our new blog we started. It’s called Tame the Fashion. Check out it when you have time. Any ways, today we are gonna show you how to make crafty Christmas tree ornaments! Since Christmas is coming, we thought of making these to hang in your Christmas! So lets get started!
Things you will need:
– 3 popsicle sticks
– Green Paint
Hello CreationVillagers! 🙂
Today, i made easy Pokeball nails! You guys must’ve heard about Pokemon, right? Well, that’s where the idea came from. It was super easy and fun to do 😀
Marker (Crayon is on vacation!)
This is so useful for school projects, or just for fun! Go back in time with a letter that looks really old. Simple, and awesome!
-Tea bags (1 bag/2 pages)